- 5000 INR
Optimize your QC testing while remotely monitoring the process using fiber optic simultaneous multiplexing technology and integrated communication for real-time feedback with the Thermo Scientific Antaris MX FT-NIR Process Analyzer. The Antaris MX FT-NIR Process Analyzer provides a complete, fit-for-purpose solution for point-of-use materials analysis and online process monitoring applications
This easy-to-use NIR analyzer allows a single process to be monitored at multiple points or multiple processes to be monitored simultaneously. The Antaris MX Process Analyzer also eliminates removing the probe from the process stream for background collection or qualification.
The Antaris MX FT-NIR Process Analyzer Features:
- Thermo Scientific ValPro Instrument Qualification Package
- Always-on internal background
- SMA905 industry-standard connectors for fiber optics choose the probe right for your process
- OPC, 4-20mA and Digital I/O for process communications
The Antaris MX FT-NIR process analyzer is sold as a configured system designed to meet your specific application needs. For more information, contact your Thermo Scientific Sales Representative.
- In-process liquid analysis
- In-process solid analysis
- Laboratory liquid analysis
- Laboratory solid analysis
- 5-10 piece Per Month
- 6-8 Week
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India