- 5000 INR
The ELTRA NACCS-800 with induction furnace is ideally suited for the simultaneous determination of carbon and sulfur in inorganic samples. It provides quick and precise analysis results and can be used for a variety of applications.
The carbon / sulfur analyzer NACCS-800 is equipped with up to four independent infrared (IR) cells which allow for precise simultaneous analysis of high and low carbon and sulfur concentrations in one measurement. The sensitivity of the cells can be customized individually by selecting the length of the IR path to ensure the optimum measuring properties for each application.
- simultaneous carbon and sulfur determination with minimal sample preparation
- wide range of inorganic materials can be analyzed
- up to four independent infrared cells with flexible measuring ranges
- optional gold IR path for analysis of halogen or acid containing samples
- precise and quick measurement
- powerful (2.2 kW) induction furnace for temperatures above 2,000 C
- automatic induction furnace cleaning
- effective, easily accessible dust trap
- powerful software (multilingual, customized display, export of results)
- single and multipoint calibration
- low maintenance
- robust design allows usage in production control and laboratory
Operating the CS-800 is simple and safe. After weighing the sample in a ceramic crucible, the weight is transferred from the interfaced balance to the PC. If required, sample weights can also be entered manually. Then an accelerator (such as iron or tungsten) is added and, after having placed the crucible on the pedestal, the analysis starts. The analysis time is 40 to 50 seconds. The detector signals and instrument parameters are displayed during analysis. Evaluation of the signals and display of the results are done automatically; the data can be transferred to a laboratory information management system (LIMS). The CS-800 requires minimum maintenance. The particle filters and chemicals which need to be maintained are easily accessible.
Carbon / Sulfur Analyzer NACCS-800: Measuring Principle
In the induction furnace the sample is melted in a pure oxygen atmosphere, causing sulfur to react to sulfur dioxide (SO2) and carbon to a mixture of carbon monoxide (CO) and carbon dioxide (CO2). The combustion gases pass through a dust filter and moisture absorber for purification. In the next step the sulfur dioxide is detected in infrared cells. In the CS-800 infrared cells with different sensitivities (high/low) can be adapted according to the users requirements. Oxidation of both, carbon monoxide to carbon dioxide and sulfur dioxide to sulfur trioxide follow the sulfur measurement. The SO3 gas is removed with cellulose wool; the carbon content is detected by infrared cells which can be individually customized. The ELTRA CS-800 analyzer can be equipped with up to 4 independent infrared cells.
Subject to technical modifications and errors
- 5-10 piece Per Month
- 6-8 Week
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India