- 5000 INR
DNA LoBind Tubes maximize sample recovery of nucleic acids by significantly reducing sampletosurface binding. The ideal solution for sample preparation and long-term storage of your precious samples!
DNA LoBind tubes improve recovery of nucleic acids by reducing their absorption to the tube wall. A combination of special manufacturing technologies and selected polypropylene batches ensures nearly 100 % recovery of DNA/RNA molecules-without surface coating to eliminate the risk of sample contamination. DNA LoBind tubes are batch-tested and certified by an independent laboratory to be free from DNA, DNase, RNase, and PCR inhibitors. Eppendorf DNA LoBind tubes are ideal for sample preparation of long-term storage of nucleic acids in forensic, microarrays, NGS applications, and many others.
Eppendorf DNA LoBind
products are available in tube, microplate and deepwell plate formats to meet the different application needs for various sample volumes and throughput.
DNA recovery rate
after different incubation conditions DNA recovery rate (0.2 ng/L DNA fragement (130 bp, 32P labeled) in 2.5 M NaCl/TE buffer) in Eppendorf DNA LoBind tubes compared to tubes from different suppliers. The Eppendorf DNA LoBind Tubes revealed up to 99 % sample recovery independent of the tested incubation temperature or time.
- LoBind material guarantees maximum sample recovery for improved assay results
- Free of surface coating (e.g., silicone) to minimize the risk of sample interference
- Lot-tested and certified free of human DNA, DNAase, RNase and PCR inhibitors (PCR clean)
- Available in tube, microplate, and deepwell plate formats for easy-up scaling
- Precise lid sealing for minimal evaporation rates in tube format
- Rated up to 30,000 x g (25,000 x g for 2.0 mL tube) centrifugation speed for molecular biology applications
- Preparation or storage of DNA and RNA samples
- Forensic trace analysis
- Preparing dilution series in quantitative qPCR
- Sample preparation in next-generation sequencing
- Creation of genomic or oligonucleotide libraries
- 5-10 piece Per Month
- 6-8 Week
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India