- 5000 INR
The Eppendorf Conical Tubes 15 mL and 50 mL extend the volume range of Eppendorfs microcentrifuge tubes. Safe design and easy handling ensure best sample processing. They represent the optimal solution for cell culture and cell biology applications as well as for sample preparation protocols in microbiology and molecular biology laboratories. Whether centrifugation, mixing, or other applications the Eppendorf Conical Tubes 15 mL and 50 mL will perfectly fit into your workflows.
New cap design: flattened and grooved sides
supports a User-friendly, ergonomic handling (easy opening/closing) and one-handed operation
enables a stable upright positioning and thus minimizes contamination risk
high quality material and precision molding ensures a high tightness and minimizes sample loss
High centrifugation stability
enables shorter centrifugation times and ensures high safety for samples, user and equipment. For details see Application Note 343: Performance comparison of Eppendorf Conical Tubes: cap tightness, centrifugation stability and leachable levels.
One for all
A high purity grade makes the tubes suitable for sterile cell applications as well as for nucleic acid applications:
sterile & pyrogen-, DNase-, RNase-, and DNA-free (human & bacterial)
lot-individually tested and certified
- Premium USP class 6 raw material and no use of slip agents, plasticizers, and biocides during manufacturing ensure highest sample integrity, high g-Safe centrifugation stability, and optimal sample and pellet visibility.
- Cap with flattened and grooved sides supports a user-friendly ergonomic handling, enables a stable upright positioning, and minimizes contamination risk.
- Reliable and safe labelling due to a large writing area on the tube and due to a flat and light-colored cap.
- Precise dimensions enable maximum compatibility with centrifuge rotors, mixers and shakers.
- Sterile, pyrogen-, DNase-, RNase-, and DNA-free. Each individual lot is checked and certified for quality and purity.
- Convenient and safe cell culture applications
- Sample preparation in microbiology and molecular biology labs
- Storage of of samples and solution with larger volumes
- Preparation of mastermixes and buffers
- 5-10 piece Per Month
- 6-8 Week
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India