- 5000 INR
Eppendorf Tubes are the benchmark for simple and safe sample preparation from 0.5 to 2.0 mL. For larger volumes, 15 mL and 50 mL conical tubes are available. With medium sample volumes you may face an issue: they need to be processed with large conical screw cap tubes - impractical, inconvenient and often prone to contamination. Eppendorf now offers the missing link: the Eppendorf Tubes 5.0 mL. This product fills the gap between existing tube versions and enables the simple and safe processing of sample volumes up to 5.0 mL!
The 5.0 mL system
Eppendorf Tubes 5.0 mL
Tube rack and storage box
Thermoblocks for Eppendorf Thermomixer
5 mL pipettes (manual and electronic) and epTIPS - Highspeed rotors for Eppendorf centrifuges
A range of universal centrifuge adapters for use in existing rotors
Adapters for use in epMotion automated workstation
Easier processing of samples up to 5.0 mL;
Higher yields in DNA isolation, especially with samples with limited quantity of source material (see Application Notes 262 and 263)
Convenient and safe cell culture applications
Easier sample access lowers the risk of contamination
Preparation of mastermixes and buffers
Less storage space needed
Safe cell and tissue lysis Graph: Higher yields in DNA isolationplasmid DNA yields can be significantly increased with lowcopy plasmids by increasing the culture volume to 5 mL. The Eppendorf Tube 5.0 mL allows to conduct DNA purification safely and contaminationfree, without dividing samples among several smaller tubes
- Ergonomic operation: Simple, practical and ergonomic single-hand operation. Large labeling area.
- Material: Exceptionally high-quality, transparent polypropylene, free of plasticizers, biocides or mold release agents, for reliable test results
- Certified purity: Available in lot-tested and certified Eppendorf Quality, PCR clean, Sterile and Eppendorf Biopur purity levels
- Centrifugation safety: High centrifugation stability for fast and efficient protocols.
- Conical shape: Compatible with accessories for conical 15 mL tubes many existing adapters and racks can be used.
- Sample recovery: Available in Eppendorf LoBind material for maximum recovery of valuable samples
- Easier processing of samples up to 5.0 mL
- Higher yields in DNA isolation, especially with samples with limited quantity of source material
- Convenient and safe cell culture applications
- Easier sample access lowers the risk of contamination
- Preparation of mastermixes and buffers
- Less storage space needed
- Safe cell and tissue lysis
- 5-10 piece Per Month
- 6-8 Week
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India