- 5000 INR
The Getinge Assured Helix Test verifies air removal, steam penetration, exposure levels and deep vacuum achievement necessary for the sterilization of hollow lumen instruments. The test is designed to be used in each sterilization cycle as an independent control device.
The Getinge Assured Helix Test is a reusable device accompanied with single use chemical indicator strips. The indicator strips will change color from pink to black when exposed to appropriate steam sterilization conditions. The adhesive indicator strips can be used for record keeping.
- Assurance to the user that maximum cycle parameters have been achieved to release the load
- Cycle specific calibrations - 134C @ 3.5, 4, 5.3, 7 minutes
- Re-usable holder can be used for 250 cycles
- Lead free and no toxic heavy metals
- Can be used as a permanent record
- Helix Test 3.5 conforms to EN 867-5, Class 2
- Helix Test 4, 5.3 and 7 conform to EN ISO 11140-1, Class 2
- 5-10 piece Per Month
- 6-8 Week
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India