- 5000 INR
The NACHTF high temperature chamber furnace range comprises
1700 C and 1800 C models.
There are two bench-top sized chambers for each of the maximum temperatures, together with larger capacity floor standing units with capacities in excess of 15 litres.
The two smaller models in each temperature are bench mounted and the larger units are floor-standing. These furnaces may be customised in order to satisfy specific customer requirements, eg the addition of catalytic afterburners for ceramic binder burn-off applications.
- 1700C & 1800C maximum operating temperature
- From 4 to 27 litre capacities
- High quality molybdenum disilicide heating elements
- Up & away door keeps heated surface away from the user
- Advanced refractory interior, used in combination with energy efficient low thermal mass insulation
- Programmable 3216P1 controller
- Over-temperature protection
- Digital RS232 communications on the following models: HTF 17/5, HTF 17/10, HTF 18/4 & HTF 18/8
- Fan cooling for low external case temperature
- The RHF 17/25 & HTF 18/15 both have electric door actuation
Options (specify these at time of order)
- A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multi-segment programmers and data loggers is available. These can be fitted with RS232, RS485 or Ethernet communications
- RS232 & RS485 communications (RHF17/25, HTF18/15 & HTF18/27)
- 3216 Programmable Controllers
- 3508 Programmable Controllers
Content may be subject to modifications or corrections
- 5-10 piece Per Month
- 6-8 Week
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India