- 5000 INR
The NACTZF horizontal 3-zone tube furnace range uses a wire element that is wound directly onto a fixed integral ceramic work tube.
The heated length is divided into 3 zones. An extended uniform zone in the mid-section of the work tube is achieved with the use of end zone controllers which track the centre zone temperature and compensate for the loss of heat from the tube ends.
This design provides a furnace which can be used without the need to purchase an accessory work tube. However, should vacuum or a modified atmosphere be required, it is necessary to use a separate slide-in work tube in order to provide the required length needed to fit end seals. Similarly, in some circumstances a work tube that has different physical or chemical properties to the fixed work tube may be required.
- 1200C maximum operating temperature
- Provides a longer uniform zone than can be achieved in a single zone tube furnace
- End zone control is via back to back thermocouples
- Heated lengths of 400, 550, 700, 850 or 900 mm
- Accept work tubes with outer diameters of 32 mm to 90 mm
- Horizontal configuration mounted on control module
Options (specify these at time of order)
- Insulation plugs & radiation shields to prevent heat loss & improve uniformity
- Modified atmosphere and vacuum assemblies are available
- Alternative mounting options are available
- 'Retransmission of Setpoint' control configuration to facilitate programmed cooling
- A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multi-segment programmers and data loggers is available. These can be fitted with RS232, RS485 or Ethernet communications
- 2132 Auxiliary Controller
- 301 Standard Controllers
- 3508 Programmable Controllers
Content may be subject to modifications or corrections
- 5-10 piece Per Month
- 6-8 Week
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India