- 5000 INR
Eppendorf Protein LoBind Tubes are specifically designed for use in proteomics or other fields of protein research, where protein concentration tend to be very small and sample recovery is vital for assay results. Significantly more protein can be recovered for downstream analyses and enzymes remain active.
When biological samples are stored or incubated in standard vessels, over 90 % of the sample volume can be lost within 24 hours as a result of binding to the plastic surface. Eppendorf LoBind Tubes maximize sample recovery by significantly reducing sample binding to the surface. A special, two-component polymer mix creates a hydrophilic surface that guarantees optimal recovery rates of valuable samples. Protein LoBind Tubes have been specially designed for use in protein research or with sensitive proteomic test methods, and frequently provide significantly improved analysis results.
Eppendorf Protein LoBind products
These products are available in tube, microplate and deepwell plate formats to meet the different application needs for various sample volumes and throughput.
Significantly higher recovery rate of proteins
from Eppendorf Protein LoBind Tubes compared to other low binding tubes after incubation for 96 h. (See Application Note 180 for more details).
The use of Eppendorf Protein LoBind Tubes yield a significantly higher signal during MALDITOF analysis of the peptide angiotensin I when compared to the use of standard tubes. At 1 pmol, analysis becomes impossible with standard microtest tubes. The arrows identify the signals in each experiment
- LoBind material guarantees maximum sample recovery for improved assay results
- Free of surface coating (e.g., silicone) to minimize the risk of sample interference
- Lot-tested and certified free of human DNA, DNAase, RNase and PCR inhibitors (PCR clean)
- Available in tube, microplate, and deepwell plate formats for easy-up scaling
- Precise lid sealing for minimum evaporation rates
- Preparation or storage of protein, peptide or antibody samples
- Enzymatic assays - the hydrophilic surface reduces denaturation when it comes into contact with the tube inner wall
- Prevention of sample loss during storage of virus stock solutions
- Storage of cell suspensions
- 5-10 piece Per Month
- 6-8 Week
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India