- 5000 INR
Titrino plus is a family of entry-level potentiometric titrators for basic applications.
These instruments offer excellent value for money and are a reliable partner in your lab.
- High precision and accuracy thanks to the high-resolution measuring interface
- User-friendliness: easy to install and operate
- Wide range of applications at a favorable price
- Outstanding flexibility: data export and optional automation with sample changer
Engineered for accurate determinations
You can rely on obtaining accurate determination results, as the Titrino plus, like all Metrohm titrators, is equipped with a high-resolution measuring interface.
Engineered for comfortable operation
The Titrino plus has been designed with a focus on the users needs.
Installation is simple: Exchange Unit and stirrer are recognized and configured automatically. And thanks to the graphic display, making adjustments to parameters and reading the curve is as easy as can be.
The user guidance of the Titrino plus has been streamlined for routine applications. You will therefore find your way around this instrument in no time.
Engineered for flexibility
Titrino plus instruments afford you a great deal of flexibility.
They are fitted with a USB interface. This allows you to connect auxiliary devices, e.g., printers, a keyboard or a mouse, or a USB stick for method and data backup.
If you use a USB hub, you can even connect several devices simultaneously.
In addition, you can also automate processes for up to 11 samples using your Titrino plus and a Metrohm 869 Compact Sample Changer or an 862 Compact Titrosampler combined titrator / sample changer.
Engineered for your application
- Aqueous and nonaqueous acid-base titrations
- Complexometric titrations (e.g., with EDTA)
- Redox titrations (e.g., iodometry, permanganometry, cerimetry)
- Photometric titrations with the Optrode
- Precipitation titrations (e.g., with AgNO3)
- Titrations with polariziable electrodes
Titrino plus instruments are available in packages for the specific application areas Food/Beverage, Salt, and Oil. These packages contain everything you need for analysis: the suitable electrode, buffers and electrolyte solutions, methods, and applications.
- 5-10 piece Per Month
- 6-8 Week
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India