- 5000 INR
1260 Infinity Quaternary LC System
- A maximum pressure of 600 bar to utilize smaller particle size columns for higher resolution and faster separations.
- Quaternary low pressure mixing pump design for binary, ternary or quaternary gradients. Allows easy solvent change for variable applications.
- Unprecedented levels of DAD-performance for best and unambiguous analytical results.
- Easy, fast and secure transfer of methods from HPLC to sub-2-micron columns.
- Full backwards compatibility for existing methods.
- HPLC price RRLC performance.
- A wide flow range up to 10 mL/min (at 200 bar) perfectly supports standard up to semi-preparative applications.
- Upgradeability and expandability with the complete range of Agilent 1260 Infinity and 1290 Infinity LC modules.
- Supported by all Agilent chromatographic data systems and by the Agilent Instrument Control Framework (ICF) or emulation mode by 3rd party software packages.
1260 Infinity Quaternary LC System - Selected System Specifications
|Pump principle||Low pressure quaternary mixing, integrated high performance degassing unit|
|Flow rate range||0.05 - 5 mL/min at 600 bar|
5 - 10 mL/min at 200 bar
|Maximum pressure||600 bar|
|Injection principle||Flow through design, no overfill (drawn = injected volume). Vial-only autosampler and vial and micro-titer plate autosampler available.|
|Injection volumes||0.1 - 100 L, variable in 0.1 L steps, higher injection volumes optionally available|
|Column dimensions||Length: up to 300 mm, ID: 0.05 - 8 mm|
|Temperature range||10 C below ambient - 80 C|
With optional 1290 Infinity Thermostatted Column Compartment up to 100 C
|Temperature stability||< 0.15 C|
With optional 1290 Infinity Thermostatted Column Compartment
< 0.05 C
|Detection data rate||80 Hz for UV, 74 Hz for fluorescence, 60 Hz for evaporative light scattering detection, higher data rates available with 1290 Infinity detectors|
|UV noise level||As low as 0.6 uAU/cm (1260 Infinity DAD, 60 mm cell)|
|Maintenance and system test||Front access to all maintenance parts|
Maintenance instructions through multimedia CD-ROM
Time for full system test (OQ/PV) < 4 hours
|Standard GLP features||Early maintenance feedback-EMF|
(tracks lamp burn time, usage, number of injections with limits and feedback messages)
- 5-10 piece Per Month
- 6-8 Week
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India