- 5000 INR
The Getinge Assured Bowie-Dick Test Pack 134C is for daily monitoring of Turbo steam sterilizers operating at 134C. The test pack is packaged in an easy to open box and designed to operate in sterilizers with cycles as defined in EN ISO 11140-4.
If no appreciable air is present in the sterilizer chamber after vacuums are drawn, the steam will penetrate to the middle of the test pack and turn the indicator sheet a uniform black color, which indicates a pass. If a small amount of air is present, sufficient enough to cause a two degree temperature drop, the air will migrate to the middle of the test pack causing the center of the sheet to remain a blue/grey color rather than a uniform black. This indicates a fail.
- Easy to interpret and printed on the box
- Clear color change blue-to-black
- Lead-free and no toxic heavy metals
- Conforms to EN ISO 11140-4
- For use in Getinge Sterilizers HS66 Turbo and HS66 LTSF Turbo Combi
- 5-10 piece Per Month
- 6-8 Week