- 5000 INR
The easyopen, easyclose design of the Eppendorf Tubes 3810X provides convenient, ergonomic, and reliable one-handed operation. Whether sample preparation, centrifugation or storage the Eppendorf Tubes 3810X fit perfectly into your workflows!
One vessel for all applications in molecular biology, clinical chemistry and biochemistry.
Safer than ever: Eppendorf Tubes 3810X can be centrifuged up to 30,000 x g without any problems!
Best material!Eppendorf consumables incl. the Eppendorf Tubes 3810X are made exclusively from high quality, ultra pure polypropylene, which complies with FDA guidelines 21 CFR 177.1520 Olefin Polymers, and 21 CFR 178.2010 Antioxidants and Stabilizers for Polymers. Extensive quality checks are in place prior to and during production. Furthermore, the final product is examined for functionality. The functionality tests for tubes include lid closure security in a boiling water bath, centrifugation stability and vapor tightness. These quality controls and tests ensure the sustained high product quality across the entire production phase lot by lot. Please see APPLICATION NOTE No. 056 for details: The best material for original Eppendorf Tubes and Plates: Properties and chemical resistance of polypropylene
- Tube lid is easy to open and close for ergonomic operation
- Polypropylene provides high resistance to chemicals, mechanical stress, and temperature extremes
- g-Safe: Exceptional centrifugation stability up to 30,000 x g prevents sample loss due to tube breakage and provides extra safety when working with hazardous samples
- Manufactured without the use of slip agents, plasticizers, and biocides substances that have been shown to leach from plastic consumables into the sample and negatively affect bio-assay results
- Graduation for simple verification of the pipetted volume
- Frosted lid and surface on the side for easy labeling
- Guaranteed functionality from -86 C to 100 C
- Autoclavable when open (121 C, 20 min)
- Available in PCR clean: Every lot is individually tested and certified for guaranteed purity
- 5-10 piece Per Month
- 6-8 Week
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India