Hard Surface InteriorDisinfectant
AMS 1452 and Boeing D6-7127certified
Hard Surface InteriorDisinfectant is a cleaning and disinfecting agent for hard surfaces in theaircraft including: trays, toilet compartments (basins, toilets andsurroundings), galleys, cabins (bulkheads, drop-down tables, etc.),armrestsÃ¢Â€Â¦.The non-corrosive formulation is safe for use on a broad range ofsurfaces in the aircraft: metals (aluminium), plastics (acrylic, polycarbonate,polysulfone), (un)painted surfaces, rubber, vinyl and TedlarÃ‚Â® surfaces.
The Hard Surface InteriorDisinfectant is compatible with the Hard Surface Interior Cleaner (step 2 of2).
Aircraft cleaning anddisinfection is recommended by the International Health Regulations of theWorld Health Organization (WHO). While cleaning refers to removal of visibledirt and/or particles, disinfection refers to control, deactivate or killbacteria and viruses which can cause diseases, infections, Ã¢Â€Â¦
Hard Surface InteriorDisinfectant is AMS 1452 and Boeing D6-7127 certified.
- Physical state at 20Ã‚Â°C: Liquid
- Colour: Colourless
- Odour: Characteristic
- pH value: Ã‚Â± 7,0
- Solubility in water:Completely
- Boiling point: Ã‚Â± 100Ã‚Â°C
- Flash point: Ã¢Â‰Â¥ 100Ã‚Â°C
- Concentrated liquid in 200Lbarrel
AMS 1452B and Boeing D6-7127certified product
- Concentrated liquid: dilutionrate: 1:20
- Simply spray theready-to-use/diluted product on the washable surface and clean with an(anti-static) cloth.
- No rinsing required
- Review the Safety Data Sheet(SDS) before use.
- Shelf life: 12 months(ready-to-use) Ã¢Â€Â“ 24 months (concentrated liquid)
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Opp. Mcdonlad's, Near Jain Restaurant, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India