- 100.00 - 1000.00 INR
Hard Surface Interior Disinfectant
AMS 1452 and Boeing D6-7127 certified
Hard Surface Interior Disinfectant is a cleaning and disinfecting agent for hard surfaces in the aircraft including: trays, toilet compartments (basins, toilets and surroundings), galleys, cabins (bulkheads, drop-down tables, etc.),armrests.The non-corrosive formulation is safe for use on a broad range of surfaces in the aircraft: metals (aluminium), plastics (acrylic, polycarbonate, polysulfone), (un)painted surfaces, rubber, vinyl and Tedlar surfaces.
The Hard Surface Interior Disinfectant is compatible with the Hard Surface Interior Cleaner (step 2 of 2).
Aircraft cleaning and disinfection is recommended by the International Health Regulations of the World Health Organization (WHO). While cleaning refers to removal of visible dirt and/or particles, disinfection refers to control, deactivate or kill bacteria and viruses which can cause diseases, infections,
Hard Surface Interior Disinfectant is AMS 1452 and Boeing D6-7127 certified.
- Physical state at 20C: Liquid
- Colour: Colourless
- Odour: Characteristic
- pH value: 7,0
- Solubility in water:Completely
- Boiling point: 100C
- Flash point: 100C
- Concentrated liquid in 200L barrel
AMS 1452B and Boeing D6-7127 certified product
- Concentrated liquid: dilutionrate: 1:20
- Simply spray theready-to-use/diluted product on the washable surface and clean with an(anti-static) cloth.
- No rinsing required
- Review the Safety Data Sheet(SDS) before use.
- Shelf life: 12 months(ready-to-use) 24 months (concentrated liquid)
- Cash in Advance (CID), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 3-4 Per Week
- 3-4 Week
- ISO 9001-2015
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India