- 5000 INR
Some analysis techniques may be affected by alumina or silica dust (Al2O3 at SiO2) - the materials normally used to construct furnace chambers. To avoid this the NACGSM furnace chamber is constructed from a fused quartz material.
This design also offers superior containment of aggressive and corrosive vapours such as sulphuric, nitric and hydrochloric acids by keeping them away from the heating elements.
Additionally if an optional gas inlet is specified, the enclosed design minimises gas leakages from the chamber.
- 1100C maximum operating temperature
- Fused quartz furnace chamber, ideal for analyses where Al2O3 or SiO2 could contaminate test results
- Chamber lining offers superior containment of corrosive & aggressive vapours such as H2SO4, HNO3, HCl
- Moulded ceramic fibre door plug
Options (specify these at time of order)
- Gas Inlet for modified atmospheres (the fused quartz liner provides improved containment)
- Sample trays & racks
- A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multi-segment programmers and data loggers is available. These can be fitted with RS232, RS485 or Ethernet communications
- 301 Standard Controllers
- nanodac Record / Control / Programmer
- 3216 Programmable Controllers
- 3508 Programmable Controllers
Content may be subject to modifications or corrections
- 5-10 piece Per Month
- 6-8 Week
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India