- 5000 INR
Take advantage of exceptional power and next-generation software in a productive and cost-effective microspectroscopy package with the Thermo Scientific Nicolet iN10 MX Infrared Imaging Microscope.
The Nicolet iN10 MX Infrared Imaging Microscope is easy to use and provides the power required to rapidly acquire and analyze chemical images to enhance your understanding of the chemical distribution of materials in heterogeneous samples. Designed for professionals with any level of experience in microscopy or spectroscopy, the Nicolet iN10 MX Infrared Imaging Microscope incorporates Thermo Scientific OMNIC Picta Software to achieve consistent and reliable results. Plus, the integrated and highly efficient optical design of Nicolet iN10 MX Microscope improves the speed and sensitivity of routine single point measurements, as well as chemical imaging data sets quality.
The Nicolet iN 10 MX Infrared Imaging Microscope Features:
- Integrated design allows the analysis of microscope samples without an FT-IR spectrometer
- Samples as small as 50 microns analyzed with no liquid nitrogen using standard DTGS, room temperature detector
- Ultra-fast mapping capability for more analytical power when used with cooled MCT detector
- Ultra-fast mapping: 10 steps/second at 16cm resolution (1.2 1.2mm) in 4.5 minutes
- Standard single element MCT detector
- Spatial resolution better than 10 microns
- Built-in intelligence minimizes the learning process, automates instrument validation and provides chemical, physical and distribution information
- Includes all benefits and options of the Thermo Scientific Nicolet iN 10 Infrared Microscope plus ultra-fast, powerful imaging
- 5-10 piece Per Month
- 6-8 Week
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India