- 5000 INR
Eppendorf Protein LoBind Plates are specifically designed for use in proteomics or other fields of protein research, where protein concentration tend to be very small and sample recovery is vital for assay results. Significantly more protein can be recovered for downstream analyses and enzymes remain active.
Eppendorf Protein LoBind products
These products are available in tube, microplate and deepwell plate formats to meet the different application needs for various sample volumes and throughput.
Significantly higher recovery rate of proteins
from Eppendorf Protein LoBind Tubes compared to other low binding tubes after incubation for 96 h.
- LoBind material guarantees maximum sample recovery for improved assay results
- Free of surface coating (e.g., silicone) to minimize the risk of sample interference
- Lot-tested and certified free of human DNA, DNAase, RNase and PCR inhibitors (PCR clean)
- Preparation or storage of protein, peptide or antibody samples
- Enzymatic assays - the hydrophilic surface reduces denaturation when it comes into contact with the tube inner wall
- Prevention of sample loss during storage of virus stock solutions
- 5-10 piece Per Month
- 6-8 Week
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India