- 5000 INR
Wide Variety of Spectral Techniques
- Enhanced sensitivity and dynamic range enable fluorescence as well as bioluminescence, chemiluminescence, and electro-luminescence measurements.
- High-speed 3D scanning enables rapid acquisition of 3D spectra.
- Spectral-Corrected Excitation and Emission spectra can be scanned.
- Fluorescence quantum yield and Fluorescence quantum efficiency measurements are available.
High Sensitivity, High Stability and High Speed
- Highest level SNR in its class: 1,000 or more (RMS) /350 or more (P-P)
- High-speed scanning of 60,000 nm/min minimizes scan time.
- 2,000 hour long life Xe lamp.
- Extended range PMT offers scan wavelength range to 900nm.
- Easy-to-use LabSolutions RF software simplifies analysis.
- Validation routines included.
- Status bar in LabSolutions RF indicates lamp and accessory status.
- Large sample compartment for all analytical needs.
High-sensitivity measurements can be performed with S/N ratios of 1,000:1 (RMS) or 350:1 (P-P).
Improved lower limit of quantitation. Measures concentrations up to 1 x 10-13 mol/L (fluorescein).
A redesigned optical system and signal processing system achieve the highest S/N ratio levels in its class.
Even extremely dilute samples can be measured accurately.
The RF-6000 can measure uorescence spectra from uorescein concentrations as low as 1 x 10 -13 mol/L. Furthermore, due to an auto-gain control function that ensures measurements are performed using optimal measurement parameters, the system can perform accurate and highly quantitative measurements over a wide six-order dynamic range, from 10-13 to 10-7 mol/L.
- 5-10 piece Per Month
- 6-8 Week
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India