- 5000 INR
Tablet Harness Tester
Campbell Electronics offer handy and compact Hardness Tester Model MHT-20, which has been designed to be used in various applications in QC, QA, R&D, Tableting, Production and In-Process. The tester provides quick readings of Hardness of Tablets and measures hardness in Kg per sq. cm. It is made using brass parts, which are heavily plated with chromium has a scale of 0-20 kg. per sq. cm. with each division.
The model is available in 19 mm slot (3-19 mm) and 40 mm slot (20-40 mm)
The key operating Instructions for the tester are:
- Hold the Tablet between the jaw and nozzle in edgewise position.
- Adjust the Scale (by sliding), so that the zero on the Scale coincides with the pointer.
- Turn the screw knob slowly till the tablet brakes.
- The pressure indicated on the dial is in Kilogram per sq. cm.
- Never keep the spring under Tension, when not in use.
- 5-10 piece Per Month
- 6-8 Week
Kesarkunj, Room No. 9, 2nd Floor, Vasanji Lalji Road, Kandivali Station Road, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India